Imagine a world, where people weren’t afraid to go for their dreams. A world where people didn’t feel stuck, hopeless, or forced into a life they know in their bones they shouldn’t be living.
Imagine if more people actually believed in their dreams. Moreover, had the chutzpah to go for them.
How many more life changing and society improving ideas and innovations would there be?
How much happier and fulfilled would the general population become?
What kind of overall positive impact would this have on the state of our society?
I believe if more people followed their dreams the benefits would be dramatic and positive. People’s lives, society, heck even the world, would improve all together.
To help encourage and inspire such potential outcomes, we’ve curated this list of some pretty powerful quotes to nudge you to follow your heart. After all, the upside seems worth it.
May these follow your dreams quotes, inspire you to go for yours!
QUOTES TO INSPIRE YOU TO GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
1. “Don’t ever let someone tell you, you can’t do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it.” – Steven Conrad
2. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
3. “20 years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
4. “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
5. “Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” – John Updike
6. “You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, ‘Why not?” – George Bernard Shaw
7. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
8. “Dream as if you’ll live forever, live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
9. “If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?” – Jim Carrey
10. “Follow your dreams, they know the way.” – Kobe Yamada
11. “Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.” – Langston Hughes
12. “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
13. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
14. “If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
15. “A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.” – John Barrymore
16. “The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah
17. “Dreams are illustrations… from the book your soul is writing about you.” – Marsha Norman
18. “Dream no small dreams for they have no power to move the hearts of men.” – Goethe
19. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing … is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
20. “Everything you can imagine is real.” – Pablo Picasso
21. “When you stop having dreams and ideals — well, you might as well stop altogether.” – Marian Anderson
22. “Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions.” – Edgar Cayce
23. “Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it.” – Goethe
24. “Without dreams, there can be no courage. And without courage, there can be no action.” – Wim Wender
25. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
The Power of These Follow Your Dreams Quotes
Quotes, like books, lets us know that we are not alone. And that if one person can do something, so can another. Considering this fact, we hope these follow your dreams quotes are getting you fired up to believe in your dreams. Strike that, we don’t want them to just get you fire up to believe, we want them to get you fired up to chase them as well.
With that being said, you are half way there, so don’t stop now! The more you read, the more you’ll want to go for your dreams!
Related: Live YOUR Life Quotes
26. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
27. “Nothing happens unless first we dream.” – Carl Sandburg
28. “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
29. “It may be that those who do most, dream most.” – Stephen Butler Leacock
30. “Sometimes, a winner is a dreamer who just won’t quit.” – Rudy
31. “Stay focused, go after your dreams, and keep moving towards your goals.” – LL Cool J
32. “Live the Life of Your Dreams: Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams according to your vision and purpose instead of the expectations and opinions of others.” – Roy T. Bennett
33. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
34. “Don’t give up on your dreams, or your dreams will give up on you.” – John Wooden
35. “You will never find time for anything. You must make it.” – Charles Buxton. M
36. “To be a human being is to be in a state of tension between your appetites and your dreams, and the social realities around you and your obligations to your fellow man.” – John Updike
37. “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” – Walter Cronkite
38. “Love what you do and do what you love. Don’t listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. You do what you want, what you love. Imagination should be the center of your life.” – Ray Bradbury
39. “It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?’” – Jim Carrey
40. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
41. “Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
42. “I don’t dream at night, I dream all day; I dream for a living.” – Steven Spielberg
43. “The end of wisdom is to dream high enough to lose the dream in the seeking of it.” – William Faulkner
44. “When you stop chasing your dreams, your dreams start chasing you.” – Dez Del Rio
45. “As soon as you start to pursue a dream, your life wakes up and everything has meaning.” – Barbara Sher
46. “Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Paul Brandt
47. “Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” – Napoleon Hill
48. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
49. “Your better future is a dream for yourself and for your family.” – Jim Rohn
50. “In this world you only get what you grab for.” – Giovani Boccaccio
51. “Only do what your heart tells you.” – Princess Diana
52. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
53. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.” – Lao Tzu
54. “The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.” – Seth Godin
55. “If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs.” – Tony Gaskins
Related: 10 Reasons to Follow Your Dreams
56. “Go for it now. The future is promised to no one.” – Wayne Dyer
57. “Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star.” – W. Clement Stone
58. “I learned that dreams can be challenging, and,…. are always worth the success they can bring.” – Darren Hardy
59. “You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
60. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
61. “Dreams are not what you see in your sleep, they are the things that don’t let you sleep” – Cristiano Ronaldo
62. “I told the same $25 a night jokes over and over until they paid me $250, then $25,000, $75,000, $125,000, $500,000… $58,000 with the Kings of Comedy in one night! Repetition is how I became successful. I told those same jokes until I built an empire and a lifestyle beyond my wildest dreams! Never give up!” – Steve Harvey
63. “Take big, audacious action in the direction of your dreams and do not let the fact that you’re wetting your pants stop you.” – Jen Sincero
64. “You’ve got to follow that dream, wherever that dream may lead.” – Elvis Presley
65. “Be the brave soul who decided to go for it all.” – Atlas Rowe
66. “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” Henry Ford
67. “Stop looking for permission to pursue your dreams! They are your dreams and you don’t need a co-signer to chase them.” – Eric Thomas
68. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.” – Roy T. Bennett
69. “May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself. Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in your heart.” – Anonymous
70. “I stayed true to my dreams, and eventually they came true.” – Kevin Hart
71. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
72. “Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one can see but you.” – Anonymous
73. “Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.” – Mick Jagger
74. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Serena Williams
75. “No matter the size or scope of your setbacks and they are sure to be many and varied, the only way to achieve your dreams is to move past the snags that trip you up. Greatness only moves in one direction: forward.” – Darrin Wiggins
76. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.” – Muhammad Ali
77. “If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
78. “Don’t dream your life, but live your dream.” – Mark Twain
79. “Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than the one with all the facts.” – Albert Einstein
80. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.” – Suzy Kassem
81. “Let your dreams become your reality, set your goals, take action, and live your dream.” – Catherine Pulsifer
82. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Vincent Van Gogh
83. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping-stone to something better.” – Colonel Sanders
84. “Every human heart cries and yearns for the same thing: a chance to fulfill his or her own dreams and desires. Even the poorest man has a dream.” – Myles Munroe
85. “Only you know what’s inside of you. Only you know what you can accomplish… What you’re capable of, your dreams, your desires, your wants and your ability, you only know. Nobody else knows. Whatever you feel in your heart and in your gut, you should follow that.” – Jennifer Lopez
86. “If you follow your dreams and spend your life doing what brings you joy, you are more likely to find success.” – Richard Branson
87. “If you follow your dreams, it means you follow your heart and if you follow your heart I don’t think you can go wrong.” – Celine Dion
88. “This world wasn’t built by people with small vision and minor thoughts. It was built by the misfits, eccentrics and oddballs who had the courage to passionately follow the voice of their dreams.”
89. “I knew that if I failed, I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.” – Jeff Bezos
90. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – Paulo Coelho
91. “Don’t let anyone steal your dreams. Follow your heart no matter what.” – Jack Canfield
92. “Every artist was first an amateur.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. “The measure of a great life is whether it matches your dream.” – Marie Forleo
94. “You can’t make a footprint that lasts if you’re always walking on tiptoe.” – Marion Blakey
95. “Always trust your gut.” – Robert Herjavec
96. “One may walk over the highest mountain, one step at a time.” – John Wanamaker
97. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” – T.S. Eliot
98. “When you have a dream, you’ve got to grab it and never let go.” – Carol Burnett
99. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
100. “What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” – Goethe
101. “Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself.” – Cicero
102. “When you have passion and commitment, you don’t need a complex plan. Your plan is your life is your dream.” – Rudy Ruettiger
103. “Dreams don’t work unless you do.” – John C. Maxwell
104. “If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
105. “The single most important part of your life is your dream.” – Steve Harvey
106. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow know what you truly want to become.” – Steve Jobs
Bonus Follow Your Dream Quote
Bonus: Alright, we’ve got one last quote for you… consider it the grand finale of our follow your dreams quotes! It’s key, because it touches on the one thing that keeps most people back from taking action on their dreams….commitment. Here it is:
“Dreams without goals remain dreams.” – Denzel Washington
GO FOR YOUR DREAMS
Alright friends, there you have it…. the best 100+ follow your dreams quotes we could find to help you kick-start your dream chasing!
Every dream deserves at least a shot. Even if you think it’s crazy, or that nobody would support your dream, you should still pursuit it.
Why? Because life it too short and too precious to spend it living someone else’s dream.
We hope after reading these quotes about following your dreams you’ll consider sharing that awesome dream that stirs you, with the world, by going for it.
Seriously, what do you have to lose? Go for it, go for your dreams today!
PS – The #1 regret people mention while lying on their deathbeds is, “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.” So, follow your dreams, and that won’t be you.
#Top #Books #Living #Life #Fullest