Brian Tracy is a very famous Canadian-born motivational speaker, and it is safe enough to say that he is one of the best ones out there. Brian excels in the fields of public speaking, leadership, self-esteem, and success psychology. However, it did not begin for Brian like that, as he was the troublemaker of the family.
Things have definitely changed for him, as he once struggled to pay the utility bills, well look at him now. Brian is the President and CEO of three multi-million dollar companies based in the United States.
Brian has a schedule of traveling mainly through Europe, the Pacific, parts of South East Asia, America, and lastly Canada.
He has not just traveled but also worked in more than 80 countries and numerous continents, and all that talent, and hard work has definitely come to fruition as he has millions of fans all over the world.
He is fluent in more than four languages and has one main message for everyone out there, “I believe through learning and the application of what you have learned, you can solve any problem, overcome any obstacle and achieve any goal that you set for yourself”.
Early Childhood Of Brian Tracy
Brian Tracy was born in Canada in 1944 and raised in the United States. His early childhood was spent in a variety of locations, including Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and California. His family moved frequently and he was often in a new school. Tracy‘s parents divorced when he was seven years old, and he and his siblings were split up among the two households. With his father mostly absent, Tracy and his siblings were largely raised by his mother.
His mother was a hardworking single parent who held down three jobs to support the family. Tracy was often left to his own devices, which included a lot of reading. He read a wide variety of books, including biographies and books on success and personal development. His reading gave him an education that was far beyond his years. He also studied music, played sports, and was an avid learner. Although his childhood was difficult and his circumstances were sometimes difficult, Tracy‘s resilient spirit and determination eventually led to his success. His early childhood experiences helped shape his beliefs and values, and he applied them to his later life and career.
Brian Tracy And His Incredibly Motivational Quote
1. No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.
2. Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others. Unsuccessful people are always asking, ‘What’s in it for me?
3. The person we believe ourselves to be will always act in a manner consistent with our self-image.
4. All successful people are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
5. You have to put in many, many, many tiny efforts that nobody sees or appreciates before you achieve anything worthwhile
6. Whatever we expect with confidence becomes our own self-fulfilling prophecy.
7. The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.
8. If you raise your children to feel that they can accomplish any goal or task they decide upon, you will have succeeded as a parent and you will have given your children the greatest of all blessings.
9. Successful people are simply those with successful habits.
10. The ability to discipline yourself to delay gratification in the short term in order to enjoy greater rewards in the long term, is the indispensable prerequisite for success.
11. You have within you right now, everything you need to deal with whatever the world can throw at you.
12. Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.
13. The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
14. I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take more chances. Be more active. Show up more often.
15. Imagine no limitations; decide what’s right and desirable before you decide what’s possible.
16. Whatever you believe with feeling becomes your reality.
17. Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.
18. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true.
19. Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others.
20. It doesn’t matter where you are coming from. All that matters is where you are going.
21. Your greatest asset is your earning ability. Your greatest resource is your time.
22. Those people who develop the ability to continuously acquire new and better forms of knowledge that they can apply to their work and to their lives will be the movers and shakers in our society for the indefinite future.
23. Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
24. The happiest people in the world are those who feel absolutely terrific about themselves, and this is the natural outgrowth of accepting total responsibility for every part of their life.
25. If what you are doing is not moving you towards your goals, then it’s moving you away from your goals.
26. Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.
27. You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.
28. Look for the good in every person and every situation. You’ll almost always find it.
29. Communication is a skill that you can learn. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.
30. Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor.
31. An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
32. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.
33. Decisiveness is a characteristic of high-performing men and women. Almost any decision is better than no decision at all.
34. Only by contending with challenges that seem to be beyond your strength to handle at the moment you can grow more surely toward the stars.
35. Invest three percent of your income in yourself (self-development) in order to guarantee your future.
36. If you wish to achieve worthwhile things in your personal and career life, you must become a worthwhile person in your own self-development.
37. The more you seek security, the less of it you have. But the more you seek opportunity, the more likely it is that you will achieve the security that you desire.
38. Today the greatest single source of wealth is between your ears.
39. Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.
40. Every minute you spend in planning saves 10 minutes in execution; this gives you a 1,000 percent Return on Energy!
41. The true measure of the value of any business leader and manager is performance.
42. Just as your car runs more smoothly and requires less energy to go faster and farther when the wheels are in perfect alignment, you perform better when your thoughts, feelings, emotions, goals, and values are in balance.
43. People with clear, written goals, accomplish far more in a shorter period of time than people without them could ever imagine.
44. The more credit you give away, the more will come back to you. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you.
45. Whatever you dwell on in the conscious grows in your experience.
Lessons To Learn From Brian Tracy’s Life
Brian Tracy is an inspirational figure who has dedicated his life to helping others reach their potential. His story of success provides valuable life lessons that anyone can use to create a successful and fulfilling life. He has taught me the importance of personal development and goal setting, the power of self–discipline and perseverance, and the value of having a big vision and taking action. By learning from his example, we can develop the skills and mindset to reach our goals and live our best life.
Fear of failure, fear of success, fear of the unknown, and fear of making the wrong decision can all be major roadblocks to success.
Taking risks and facing the possibility of failure can be difficult, but it is a fundamental part of growth and progress.
Learning to manage stress and channeling it in a productive manner can be a challenge and require a great deal of self–discipline.
Establishing and following through with realistic and achievable goals is essential for success.
Developing the self–discipline to stay focused and consistent in achieving goals requires practice and dedication.
Maintaining balance in life is key to avoiding burnout and staying motivated.
Finding and maintaining motivation is a challenge in itself, but it is essential to achieving success.
Dealing with Negativity
Dealing with negative criticism and staying positive in the face of adversity can be difficult, but it is necessary in order to stay focused and motivated.
Brian Tracy is an inspiring and successful entrepreneur who has achieved many accomplishments in his life. His life story, quotes, and sayings are both motivating and inspiring. He has a great passion for success and he is a great example for anyone who is looking for success. His work is a testament to the power of hard work and dedication. He has achieved success by applying the principles of success and by following his dreams. He is a great example for anyone who wants to achieve success and make their dreams come true.
Also Read: Winston Churchill’s Amazing Life Story, Quotes and Sayings
#Brian #Tracys #Motivational #Life #Story #Quotes #Sayings